[OT] Re: [nycphp-talk] AGLOCO

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:50:40 EDT 2007

Hans Zaunere lists-at-zaunere.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

>This is an inappropriate post, Shadab.  Good bye.

>Shadab Wadiwala wrote on Monday, March 26, 2007 12:18 PM:
>
>>Established blogger John Chow has over 3,000 referrals.
>>http://www.johnchow.com/category/agloco/

You gota love the world we live in. From John Chow's own blog about this
reborne AllAdvantage pyramid MLM :

Comment by James 2006-11-23 19:09:54             John how can you
promote this bullshit, seriously?
Comment by John Chow 2006-11-23 19:26:26       James - I can promote it
very well.

-=john andrews
Professional SEO and so NOT an Internet Mogul

Your web server traffic log file is the most important source of web business information available. Do you know where your logs are right now? Do you know who else has access to your log files? When they were last archived? Where those archives are? --John Andrews Competitive Webmaster and SEO Blogging at http://www.johnon.com