[nycphp-talk] Single Signon Multiple Domains

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:12:35 EDT 2007

I am guessing this talk of a central server is a central domain like
erenetwork.com
which would hold all the session data in the database.  Whenever someone
accesse say domainA.com it would redirect to erenetwork.com, get the session
data then redirect to domainA. with the session id in the header or
something is that correct?

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Zend Certified Engineer