[nycphp-talk] Creating database tables when deploying products

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Tue Mar 27 10:10:38 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Brian - Looks cool, but seems like I need CL access to the host ..which I
often do not have.
I'll look into it more.

Jiju - So you use an .sql file w/the instructions to build the table. Do you
execute from CL, PHP or
phpMyAdmin. As stated above, I often do not have CL access to a host.

Thanks for your suggestions.

- Ben