[nycphp-talk] Mail Campaign Manager

Fee, Patrick J (US SSA) patrick.fee at baesystems.com
Fri May 4 11:56:03 EDT 2007

My issue with that would be that Corporate would have issue with it
being controlled by an outside source ("an online service").
I think they would like to control it themselves using some COTS
product.

Patrick J. Fee
Manager, Information Engineering Dept.
Technology Solutions & Services
Tel: (301) 231-1418
Cel: (240) 401-6820
Fax: (301) 231-2635
Patrick.Fee at BAESystems.com
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."
                         --- Marianne Williamson