[nycphp-talk] IMAP_FETCHSTRUCTURE

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Thu May 10 10:25:19 EDT 2007

Donald J Organ IV wrote:
> Has anyone that has done with with imap_fetchstructure run into the
> problem where in the parameters array the object containing the
> name/value pair the value is being truncated....
>
> In this instance I am seeing some emails that the attachment filenames
> are being truncated to the first letter so in stead of being
> "file-name.txt" it shows up as "f"
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I did have some success about a year ago with various PEAR email
packages.  There is one really nifty one that parses an entire email
into its complete nested tree of text and attachments, a really cool
Right Thing kind of package.  It saved me from having to learn too much
about the internals of emails.

Don't know if you've tried that or if its relevant, but here's hoping it
helps.