[nycphp-talk] IMAP_FETCHSTRUCTURE

Dan Cech dcech at phpwerx.net
Thu May 10 13:18:56 EDT 2007

Donald J Organ IV wrote:
> Dan Cech wrote:
>> Donald J Organ IV wrote:
>>> i don think the pear packages would have much success in this instance
>>> as well, because i believe they rely on the imap functions as well and
>>> this is the imap_fetchstructure function that i am having the issue with.
>>
>> I have been using the PEAR Mail_mimeDecode class for a number of years
>> now.  In general it does a very good job, and doesn't use any imap_*
>> functions.
>>
> I assume this will give me a list of the attachments, and there attachmentid if
> any??

Yes, if you look at the pear.php.net site there is some documentation
available.

http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.mail.mail-mimedecode.decode.php

You can easily work with each element in a multipart email.

PS it is good netiquette to post your response below the text you are
responding to, as well as trimming excess cruft from the mail.

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#toppost

Dan