[nycphp-talk] Flexible Forms & How to store them...

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Tue May 15 22:41:34 EDT 2007

I'm already looking at 100,000+ records, and I am somewhat nervous as to
how it will perform as the load begins to get a little bit higher. I
suppose I will have to do a little tweaking to make it work properly,
but it seems like this approach would lend itself a little more to
indexing rather than using the 2 layer approach.

Which leads me to my next question - Chris, in your 2 layer approach how
do you handle indexing? If you have a fairly sizable chunk of
YAML/XML/etc data, how do you handle searching it?