[nycphp-talk] Support Ticket Sytem

Mark Armendariz lists at enobrev.com
Thu May 17 16:51:33 EDT 2007

	From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org] On Behalf Of Aniesh joseph

	1. Whenever I recieved a mail from the clients, I have to register
for a ticket.

	2. Read the contents of the mail.

	I am working on LAMP. How can accomplish the two tasks in a
PHP-MYSQL? Can someone help me ?

Look around for a pop3 php library.  Write a CLI script that uses the pop3
lib to log into your ticket email account.  Use cron to run the script every
few minutes and download the messages.  Compare the messages with your
ticket database and add it to a previous ticket or add the new ticket #.

I'd written a fairly robust one years ago for a client, but it's hard to
answer such a general question with much detail.

Mark