[nycphp-talk] File upload choices

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Fri May 18 10:24:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

David, great points.

The stuff im building utilizes an activeX component to read into .STL
(cad/cam) files
and actually display a picture of what the part looks like.

That code was written by someone else and Im just piggy backing off the
modules
ability to draw a 3D image of the .STL file.

The zip is a good idea, its something to ask my client about. Right now,
the need is to allow users to upload multiple files and then display a
picture of what each part looks like. Zip is a good.

Thanks for the thoughts.

- Ben