[nycphp-talk] Connecting to MS SharePoint

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sat May 19 09:05:34 EDT 2007

Hi!

Does anyone know how to or did before connect with an MS SharePoint
system? I was asked to create some forms using InfoPath, but that app is
fine for some stand-alone or barely interacting forms. I need way more
dynamic forms than what I could click together in InfoPath. I don't say
it is impossible, but using PHP strikes me to be quicker.
The goal is to post resulting documentation (Word documents) to
SharePoint for as much automation as possible. Is there an easy way or
do I need to poke around in the MSSQL database?

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

David