[nycphp-talk] Amazing application acceleration solution

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Tue May 22 10:54:59 EDT 2007

This will make you drool if you are frustrated by the spend my time on new
features versus spend my time on performance optimization dilemma.

http://www.strangeloopnetworks.com/

Of course, it's only available for asp.net. I had a briefing with the company
yesterday. The concept is way cool. A drop-in inline appliance that
automatically accelerates an application 10x without any coding changes. Yeah,
sounds like smoke and mirrors or just caching. But its way more than that.
Very cool -- wish they had something like this for php/mysql.

Cliff