[nycphp-talk] PHP Marketing

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Thu May 24 20:19:55 EDT 2007

Sounds like RoR fanboys in action.  I just got my first chance to
check this list in the last week and those links aren't active
anymore... Know an alternate way to get to them?

Other than having to type dollar signs all the time, I think php is
great :)  I like other languages too... some are much prettier... but
every time I think I'll start a little project using something
else... I can't think of a really good reason to spend the extra time
it would take to do something I know I can do in php almost off the
top of my head.

What about you, Jon?  If you were to start a new project, are there
reasons you would choose ruby (or python or java or something) over
php?  Obviously if a project already exists in another language,
that's a good reason to keep using it.

Later,
Rob