[nycphp-talk] Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly

shaiju davis shaijudavis at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:08:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm Shaiju Davis a PHP Programmer. When I submit a page I get the following
warning.
Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect
which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension
does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register*globals
is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting
session.bug*compat*42 or session.bug*compat_warn to off, respectively. in
Unknown on line 0
I'm using PHP Version 4.4.6. If you have any solution to this please update
me.

Thanks &  Regards
Shaiju Davis