[nycphp-talk] Displaying time and date of the client

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue May 29 20:11:26 EDT 2007

Hi!

Here is the script that shows the time of the client system. I added
quite a bit of commentary to it, so it should be obvious what it does.
I wrapped it into a function, but that is not really necessary.

As mentioned earlier the core piece is the JavaScript, which I did not
create, but some smart person on the ECLUG mailing list. The rest may be
trivial to you, but I think it is darn smart and I'm proud of it. :)

Have fun and show your clients that you are ticking right.

David