[nycphp-talk] Anybody knows how to compile Inclued 0.3?

Jakob Buchgraber jakob.buchgraber at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:43:56 EST 2007

Hey!

While searching for some special bugs in APC I found this nice tool:
http://t3.dotgnu.info/blog/php/inclued-0.3.html. I then downloaded it,
but had no success in compiling it. The INSTALL file actually contains
this line: "(fill in details about compiling it)" :)

So it would be nice if anybody knows which compiler options I need to
pass to gcc so that I can compile this extension. I currently do not
have much time to investigate in this issue, so reading the whole bunch
of docs about writing and compiling PHP extensions is not an option for
more currently. So it would be nice if anyone could help.

PS: I would also have asked the author of this tool, however I could
only find out his name, which is "Gopal Vijayaraghavan". So if anybody
knows his email address, I would be grateful as well.

thanks for any answers!

Cheers,
Jakob