[nycphp-talk] MySQL Speaking Opportunity

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sun Nov 11 12:22:27 EST 2007

Hello all,

I've been asked to host the MySQL Meetup on Tuesday (full details at
http://mysql.meetup.com/7/).  It's actually a great group, with free beer
and food.

The only problem, however, is that we're looking for a speaker to present
something.  It doesn't have to be very long, and the group is informal.  For
instance, if you'd just like to present a couple of slides on an interesting
topic, then the rest of the group can begin Q&A.  The topic doesn't even
have to be only about MySQL itself, just as long as it's relavant to MySQL.

I know that time is short so please contact me off list if you're
interested.

Thanks,

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP