[nycphp-talk] If/else vs Try/catch

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Nov 28 20:53:10 EST 2007

Hi Ben:

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 01:33:42PM -0500, Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) wrote:

> Which allows to me handle Exceptions two ways, one for internal logging
> and one for display to the user. I'll read the link you posted as well.

Or you can do what we do on my job.  We use one exception class.  What it
does upon exception depends on settings.  It can log, email, or print.
Another setting is used to indicate whether or not the backtrace should
be included in the debug output.

--Dan

... snip ...

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/