[nycphp-talk] Include vs Include_once

Urb LeJeune urb at e-government.com
Thu Nov 29 08:19:02 EST 2007

	My php.ini configuration is set to look for an include in the
currently accessed directory and then in /usr/local/include. A
contractor just delivered a program that works just fine if the
include_once() files are in the same directory as the application
but blows up if they files are not in the same directory but are
in /usr/local/include.

	The only think I can see that is different is that he is using
include_once() where I use include(). Also, one instance of
include_once() is nested.

	Does any know if either the include_once() or a nested
include_once affect how the php.ini include path is affected?

	Thanks

Urb

Dr. Urban A. LeJeune, President
E-Government.com
800-204-9545

E-Government,com lowers you costs while increasing your expectations.