[nycphp-talk] Konstrukt thoughts

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Thu Nov 29 11:32:15 EST 2007

Funny you mention that,

I was just browing the SVN repo, checking out the code.

I am really most interested in the classes for redirect, request, &
response, here:
http://konstrukt.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/konstrukt/trunk/lib/k/http/

The source for Tonic looks really good too:
http://tonic.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tonic/trunk/lib/

I'm leaning toward Tonic.

I'd like to here experiances w/these Frameworks as well.

- Ben