[nycphp-talk] Apache Directives to Disable All Scripts in Sub-Directory?

Matteo Rinaudo matteo.rinaudo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:10:11 EDT 2007

> I tried the following just to see if I could disable .php but it had no effect.
>
>     <Directory /home/me/public_html/code>
>        RemoveType .php
>        Order allow,deny
>        Allow from all
>        Options Indexes
>     </Directory>

Hi,
I am not sure if this helps, but, from the httpd manual:

RemoveType directives are processed after any AddType directives, so
it is possible they may undo the effects of the latter if both occur
within the same directory configuration.

You may want to check your global server configuration, give it a try.

Matteo