[nycphp-talk] Scripting to get a backup of your current MySQL database.

Anthony Wlodarski aw at sap8.com
Wed Oct 3 12:16:52 EDT 2007

I think for sake of ease of doing this project we will just have a ten
minute drop on the server at midnight every night to backup the database.
Granted that is a great scheme to get it done and I will investigate how to
do so just for knowledge sake.  Thanks for the insight.

Anthony Wlodarski
Senior Technical Recruiter
Shulman Fleming & Partners
646-285-0500 x230