[nycphp-talk] readcfg a PERL command?

Jeff Siegel jeffmailings99 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 9 13:13:21 EDT 2007

Allen,

Thanks for your reply. Probably because I saw the word "PERL" in a few
places...I jumped to conclusions.

Did some additional digging and found a homegrown function with fifteen
parameters (all well-named, I might add...see below...I'm sure this was
intuitive to somebody...but not me). The function parses a text file and
does a search/replace on variables that are in the text.

function
readcfg($cfile,$rt1="",$rw1="",$rt2="",$rw2="",$rt3="",$rw3="",$rt4="",$rw4=
"",$rt5="",$rw5="",$rt6="",$rw6="",$rt7="",$rw7="")

Jeff