[nycphp-talk] Is it hard to compile and install php from source?

Khalid Hanif phplists at jellyandcustard.com
Wed Oct 10 15:23:42 EDT 2007

On 10 Oct 2007, at 20:11, Ben Sgro ((ProjectSkyLine)) wrote:

> From what I've heard and experiance, FC7 isn't really a great
> platform for deploying applications on.

What was your (bad?) experiences? I've used it without issues...

Cliff, you should be able to use a fedora core source RPM on a RHEL
system. I've done this on a RHEL3 system before, but not for PHP.

It might be easier to get it done from source. If you don't fancy
doing it, I'm sure there are people on this list and others who could
assist.

Khalid