[nycphp-talk] Framework SIG lists?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:14:32 EDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Jon Baer <jonbaer at jonbaer.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just curious, is there any interest out there to maybe(?) create
> local framework-specific lists (SIGs) around CakePHP, Zend, Symfony,
> etc.  Or would it be better to just post to Talk w/ something in the
> subject [Zend] to signify the topic better or would that annoy everyone?

I like the subject idea and will do it anyway in the hopes others find
it helpful.

Another idea - why not have one NYPHP meet centered around frameworks,
and have a framework-fest of sorts? I'd love to see a handful of
people talk about their experiences, compare notes with others and see
what some of the advantages/disadvantages are between them.

-- Mitch