[nycphp-talk] Framework SIG lists?

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:35:10 EDT 2007

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use|
wrote:

>On 10/19/07, Jon Baer <jonbaer at jonbaer.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Just curious, is there any interest out there to maybe(?) create
>>local framework-specific lists (SIGs) around CakePHP, Zend, Symfony,
>>etc.  Or would it be better to just post to Talk w/ something in the
>>subject [Zend] to signify the topic better or would that annoy everyone?
>>

>I like the subject idea and will do it anyway in the hopes others find
>it helpful.
>
>Another idea - why not have one NYPHP meet centered around frameworks,
>and have a framework-fest of sorts? I'd love to see a handful of
>people talk about their experiences, compare notes with others and see
>what some of the advantages/disadvantages are between them.
>
>-- Mitch

+1

It's most relevant to PHP IMHO.

-=john

Your web server traffic log file is the most important source of web business information available. Do you know where your logs are right now? Do you know who else has access to your log files? When they were last archived? Where those archives are? --John Andrews Competitive Webmaster and SEO Blogging at http://www.johnon.com