[nycphp-talk] [OT] Book search: The best DIV/CSS book?

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Oct 22 12:01:53 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I still used table based layouts. I try to remove all my style attributes and place them in .css files.
However, I still haven't made the jump from table to div based layouts.

I've looked at a few books, but haven't found one that really drove the point home.
I have no formal HTML experiance, I just write it to get stuff done. So, can anyone
recommend a great book for div/css?

Good websites are fine too, but the lack of depth in most online articles/whitepapers
about the topic leaves me wanting more.

Thanks,

- Ben

Ben Sgro, President
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.