[nycphp-talk] PHP5 hosting?

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Wed Oct 31 13:53:17 EDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:00 AM, Ajai Khattri wrote:
> So Im looking for a package that allows at least 5 or more domains.
> (So maybe a reseller account would be good?)

Check out 10for10.com - that's where my personal account is - "Host
ten websites with 1GB disk space and 25GB data transfer for $10/month"

The numbers might seem low (disk space / bandwidth) - but they don't
oversell at all so the QoS is very high.  All of our corporate stuff
is done with the parent company Empowering Media and I know the owner
quite well... so I can definitely vouch for them.

Currently though... the php5 on 10for10 accounts is done through
fastcgi/suphp -- which has worked out fine for me.  It might require
config changes on your end but that's about it.

-Rob