[nycphp-talk] PHP5 hosting?

Darryle steplight dsteplight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:15:17 EDT 2007

I used www.1and1.com before but http://www.bluehost.com/ has better and
quicker 24/7 customer service. With bluehost.com you will have to fax a
photo ID over to them if you want SSH access. This isn't the case with
1and1.com . Also, with 1and1, you have to pay 3 months at a time. I don't
believe bluehost has this option yet. I bought the two year hosting plan up
front. I recommend bluehost.com.