[nycphp-talk] Finding event listeners?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Tue Sep 4 20:28:35 EDT 2007

Actually a pretty good question ... I was under assumption that you
could call Event.observers in Prototype and get back an array of
element and handlers but after glimpsing through the API was not the
case.  In fact since it's not a DOM-level call it seems that it would
be pretty API independent.  It seems that they even removed that and
implemented a stacked cache a while back ...

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/spinoffs/prototype/trunk/src/event.js

Interesting that you can't get back an array of listeners for an
element.

- Jon