[nycphp-talk] Finding event listeners?

bz-gmort at beezifies.com bz-gmort at beezifies.com
Wed Sep 5 07:52:51 EDT 2007

Kenneth Downs wrote:

> FWIW, there was a principal stated in E.F. Codd's very first paper on
> his proposed relational theory that a system should allow, by inquiry,
> the ability to determine its complete state.  I guess we don't get
> that w/Javascript.

Small nit to pick.

Javascript isn't a system, it is a cross browser semi compatible
language which allows you access to elements of the browser system.

As such, it gives you access to various elements of the browser.

If browsers don't allow access to their state by Javascript, it is
hardly the fault of Javascript that it is not allowed.