[nycphp-talk] Two part question: Shopping carts & E-commerce

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Sep 5 18:58:28 EDT 2007

Hello Again,

I didn't start on the jobs list, because this is a thread I had started on
the PHP list
and want to continue (or hopefully end it).

I am looking for someone with E-commerce experiance to assist myself and my
company with our clients needs.

Please contact me offlist with some background information and best
time to speak. I am looking for someone to consult ASAP.

- Ben