[nycphp-talk] Asynchronous downloads -- how?

Jeff Wilhelm - NYPHP nyphp at summit7solutions.com
Thu Sep 6 08:56:49 EDT 2007

Well you may not need sessions on the other host in the first place, if it's
basically just a repository of files for download. But if your application
requires it, you can certainly do sessions across subdomains.

There are a number of resources on Google, here's one:

http://www.idealog.us/2006/09/php_session_coo.html