[nycphp-talk] Roll ove image

selyah selyah1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 22:46:35 EDT 2007

thank you

Jon Baer <jonbaer at jonbaer.com> wrote:  Probably the best way Ive seen it implemented (and easiest) would be to use the Fisheye plugin for jQuery ...

http://www.ndesign-studio.com/demo/css-dock-menu/css-dock.html

* Download link (jQuery): http://docs.jquery.com/Downloading_jQuery#Current_Release
 * Download link (Fisheye): http://interface.eyecon.ro/download

(Although the SVN copy of jQuery might have the latest version of this plugin - not 100% sure)

- Jon

On Sep 8, 2007, at 1:12 AM, selyah wrote:

 Hello ;
I am in the process  of completing a  very complex php script and need to add a special effect using html.  The effect that i have to do is a simple roll over images and upon each roll over with the mouse the images increase in size and then return back to the original size.  The problem is that i am sure that this involves javascript and that is my weak point.
Therefore, i am asking anyone who can assist with a sample code or know of a link that would be helpful.
Thanks

NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
http://www.nyphpcon.com

Show Your Participation in New York PHP