[nycphp-talk] Book suggestions for web site management

LK lk613m at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 18:10:25 EDT 2007

-Leo

----- Original Message ----
From: Cliff Hirsch <cliff at pinestream.com>
To: NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 5:25:06 PM
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Book suggestions for web site management

So I have all the php, mysql and Javascript books. I even have a few books on CSS and scale-out.

But does anyone have suggestions, whether books, web site, articles, etc., for what I need to do to keep a complex LAMP-based server humming? I have a few Linux books and I’m sure my managed hosting provider will take care of most everything, but it would still make interesting reading. And I need to know what to ask them....

Cliff