[nycphp-talk] [OT] Authorize.net & banks.

Pete Czech - New Possibilities Group, LLC czech at npgroup.net
Mon Sep 24 16:52:19 EDT 2007

(long time lurker, occasional poster)

That is how it works.  I have an account with Authorize - they capture
the transaction.  Then they send it to my merchant account, say, wells
fargo, who in turn takes the money and transfers to my checking
account.  Authorize just runs the authorization and then sends the money
to the merchant account bank.  Kinda confusing but it works without
hiccup.  Of course, the fees do add up.

When I signed up with wells fargo, i got authorize for free.  Maybe they
still do this but this was years ago.

pjc