[nycphp-talk] Webservice Issue with .NET

Donald Organ dorgan at optonline.net
Thu Sep 27 09:44:11 EDT 2007

I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue before.

I have a webservice made using Services_Webservice(PEAR Package).  In
one method of my service I am returning a complex type, which is able to
be read just fine, but I had to add more properties to the object, and
now one of the properties is an array of complex types.  When invoking
the webservice from PHP i am able to see this properties and each object
in the array just fine, but when invoking this service from .NET it
seems that the property is null.

I am just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with this.

Thanks