[nycphp-talk] Bizarro Bug -- AHA!!!!!!!

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed Apr 2 11:35:52 EDT 2008

What were we saying about how sometimes when we post to the list, we
see what the problem is??????

In this case the problem is that I'm a MORON!!! I was calling $query1
twice instead of calling $query2 in the second case....!!!

$result2 = mysql_query($query1)

{this is not the first time it took me hours to figure out that I was
doing this....!!!  Hopefully the last time.)