[nycphp-talk] Bizarro Bug -- AHA!!!!!!!

Guilherme Blanco guilhermeblanco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:36:51 EDT 2008

If you are opened for suggestions, you should give a try to Doctrine project.

http://www.phpdoctrine.org

Doctrine is a ORM tool for PHP.

IMHO, the only ORM tool that exists for PHP (I do not want to open
this thread for discussions, even Propel devs say their project IS NOT
an ORM tool). Also, I do not want to listen to small two-month only
projects.

Regards,

--
Guilherme Blanco - Web Developer