[nycphp-talk] CMS - Estimating Hours

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:35:06 EDT 2008

Forget everything about building your own store, STOP!

Go to amazon, use their new software for store building. DOES
EVERYTHING 10X  over.  Sigh, I'm out of business now.  14 years of
building ecommerce sites, they finally caught up with me, I can't
compete with them.  I guess that's a good thing.

:-)  ed

PS, hmmmmm, magento looks pretty cool however.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/

--
IM/iChat: ejpusa
Links: http://del.icio.us/ejpusa