[nycphp-talk] Passing JAVASCRIPT variables to PHP

Brian D. brian at realm3.com
Fri Apr 4 10:01:14 EDT 2008

I highly recommend jQuery. I've used prototype/scriptaculous for a
while now but about three months ago I started working on a client's
project that was already using jQuery. I was sold on it and I
definitely plan on using it in the future.

http://docs.jquery.com/Ajax

- Brian D.

--
realm3 web applications [realm3.com]
freelance consulting, application development