[nycphp-talk] CMS - Estimating Hours

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Sat Apr 5 17:48:46 EDT 2008

I'd recommend finding some experienced person/agency to review your
plans and work as you go along, answering questions and keeping you
from making big mistakes. Maybe 5 hours a week.

My company does Drupal dev and would do this, but I'm just trying to
help, not pitch. So ask around, go to the local group meetings, etc
and try to find someone to help you have a easier time.

Josh