[nycphp-talk] export to access or excel

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Thu Apr 10 10:13:23 EDT 2008

Hi there:

This just feels like one of those questions that would have been asked
a million times, but looking at the web site, it appears that the
archives of this list are not searchable?

Anyway, it can still be worthwhile to ask the same question again, I
suppose, because new projects come along, and others get improved or
die.

So, the question is: can anyone recommend a good library for exporting
MDB or XLS files from PHP?  I'm in a situation where I'd prefer an
access dump, but an excel dump could possibly work.

I'm googling away, as well, but hoping for some bona fide firsthand
recommendation from someone who maybe does this a lot (I don't).

Cheers.

Marc Vose
http://www.suzerain.com