[nycphp-talk] safari file uploads?

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Tue Apr 15 01:41:26 EDT 2008

Hi there:

I'm experiencing problems with Safari file uploads into my CMS (self-
built).  This is a system that's been in use/development for years and
years, without problem.  It doesn't do anything too exotic (AJAX,
etc.)...just a simple multipart/form-data form with file upload fields.

For some reason, in Safari 3+ on OS X, file uploads are basically
failing.  It'll just hang.  It doesn't happen in any other browser.
Anyone experience any subtle changes in Safari's file upload behavior
that could be causing this?

Cheers,

Marc Vose
Suzerain Studios