[nycphp-talk] Re: OT: webmaster test

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Wed Apr 16 12:11:40 EDT 2008

Industry certifications are all well and good but state-certified
professional licenses would be a huge step forward.

Just think how cool it would be to have a "NYS Licensed Code Jockey"
certificate in a huge frame on your office wall :)

Not to mention the economic & lobbying power that state professional
organizations have.

bounces at lists.nyphp.org]