[nycphp-talk] (no subject)

Jason Scott JasonS at innovationads.com
Thu Apr 17 11:44:50 EDT 2008

Nope, I think MOST of you are full of sh*t. Unfortunately, such is the bell curve of life – 7 out of every ten people fall below the curve. Two of the three in the upper half are respectable. And then there’s the one. The one out of every ten who can outperform them all with his or her eyes closed. That one person is the difference maker. That is the person hiring managers will pay for. That is who I struggle day in, day out to find.

Critiquing the website accomplishes nothing, both you and I can sit and complain about corporate marketing departments all day long. Although I will certainly forward your comments along to the responsible parties as valuable input. But that’s neither here nor there.

Regardless of what is on the website, or how it comes across, the “real picture” is that I am pushing hard – with everything I’ve got - to change the face of an industry here, an exciting industry that is full of opportunities to learn and exploit emerging technologies, where the development staff is the crown jewel of the company (http://www.cio.com/article/194600), and where the opportunities to double or triple in size are everywhere. Believe me, it doesn’t get much further away from “corporate boredom and politics” than this J

That said, --rada--, are you the one in ten? Who can come in and change a company, change an industry, with nothing but a computer, creativity, intellectual curiosity, and sheer determination? If so, come in and call me out J

Come see for yourself what I am talking about.

I am - graciously - holding out a brass ring here for a true programming talent. All they have to do is take it.

Jason Scott | Chief Information Officer

233 Broadway, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10279
Ph: 212.509.5218 ext 226 | Fax: 866-797-0971
         HYPERLINK "http://www.innovationads.com" \ninnovationads.com