[nycphp-talk] Why IT Sucks

Jerry B. Altzman jbaltz at altzman.com
Thu Apr 17 14:32:41 EDT 2008

on 2008-04-17 09:18 SyAD at aol.com said the following:
> This may have been mentioned already, but maybe the best people out
> there are independent?

 From just coming off of (and still trying to) hire PHP programmers, I
have to say that a great many resumes and interviews I've had are with
people who aren't willing to work on-site; they want to telecommute
80-90% and work from their apartments in their jammies and slippers.
Best, worst, in-between-est, I can't find someone who wants to work
full-time.

KDHA: no piping up about where the site is. It's not THAT bad.

> Steve

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman        jbaltz at altzman.com     www.jbaltz.com
thank you for contributing to the heat death of the universe.