[nycphp-talk] Why IT Sucks

Jason Scott JasonS at innovationads.com
Fri Apr 18 11:13:40 EDT 2008

Written by a telecommuter...and complete crap

As a real life CIO, and not the fictional "suit" manager - you know, the kind that "can't understand true technology" - please know that nothing at all mentioned in that article even comes close to the reasons I like my developers to be here.

For those of you who are looking to make  couple hundred grand a year doing what you love, please stop grouping together with people in the same situation, and maybe - just maybe - start taking some advice from the people who can actually make it happen

(another audible sigh)