[nycphp-talk] Greetings

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:13:19 EDT 2008

The cookie problem you're having, have you considered using a
framework to take the guess work out of when it is appropriate to set
a cookie (ie send a header)? Using a consistent method for processing
requests and delivering pages will often make the whole issue trivial.

I would suggest the Zend Framework (framework.zend.com).

- jake