[nycphp-talk] About Formalizing an Enterprise PHP and the PHP+Developer

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Wed Apr 23 17:27:19 EDT 2008

It would most likely benefit all if the questions/situations/reviews
were based on very contemporary (if not forward looking) programming,
i.e. the cert would be heavily weighted towards security,
state/cookies/sessions, database related, file handling and uploads, and
internet/SOAP/CURL.

Maybe a rough categories breakout might look like this:

 5 % -- Package(s) and install
 5 % -- PHP .ini
15 % -- Security
20 % -- Functions