[nycphp-talk] ColdFusion vs PHP (Ruby, Perl....)

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Fri Apr 25 10:07:46 EDT 2008

Flame me for starting this, I know it might get religious. But:  an
organization of which I am a member is evaluating proposals to rebuild its
website. One of those proposals is from some folks who apparently are
partial to ColdFusion. All I know about CF is what I just picked up from
skimming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ColdFusion. Recognizing my bias
towards languages that I speak, I try to keep an open mind. I am interested
in hearing what you guys think about CF. I know I can expect a PHPish bias
in this forum but I also know there are a lot of independent-minded,
non-dogmatic, clear-headed, breath-takingly wise and knowledgeable... have I
flattered you enough yet?

--
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

The subtle source is clear and bright
The tributary streams flow through the darkness